The Target9 is the No.1 IELTS Institute of Jalandhar and is synonymous with quality IELTS training. The Target9 offers the most comprehensive IELTS training; and our programmes are crafted to give sufficient practice to students in the techniques needed for taking the IELTS test with full confidence. Our focused training gives the candidates a strong base in English, with which they are able to score the highest bands in IELTS.
Students aspiring to study in the topmost universities and colleges of the English-speaking world need to clear an English language proficiency test. Non-native speakers of English have to show that they can read, write, speak, and understand English, so as to be able to follow lectures, study, take exams, and interact comfortably with fellow students, teachers and the local population. For this purpose as well as for the purpose of immigration, a standardised English language proficiency test for non-native English spea-kers has been established as a pre-requisite for the selection process. IELTS is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test and a world of opportunity awaits those who clear the required scores.
- IELTS is the most impartial and trustworthy English proficiency test available for the purposes of study, work, and immigration.
- Most academic institutions in English-speaking countries, like, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and an increasing number of educational institutions in the United States, accept IELTS for study.
- For work purposes, many professional organisations recognise IELTS as the standard test.
- For migration, IELTS is required or accepted for permanent residency by the governments of the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- IELTS is developed by education and language experts with a vast experience in teaching English, conducting exams and producing educational content.
- IELTS test material is exhaustively researched and is constantly in the process of being reviewed and updated by experts and academics.
- In view of the varied backgrounds, nationalities, genders, of the people taking the IELTS exam, care is taken to ensure that the test is unbiased and neutral.